DailyMeander

Is it a bird? A butterfly? A bee? An excrutiating boil on the bottom? A pain in the neck, and a nasty-tasting medicine? Yup. It's an extension of me; warts and all. A third arm if you like. Always handy, if you know what I mean...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Welcome to Daily Meander Dear Reader... This blog is intended to simply be an online diary. Like my real diary, it will contain political, funny, sexual, thoughtful, sweet and engaging entries. Some will be true, and some will be patently untrue. Imagination is part of life. I use mine. Use yours.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Life is right here, right now.

I want to draw my life around me even tighter than usual.

Stave off the systematic encroachment of the big 'D'.

Look after me and mine a bit more.

Stop smoking (been there, done that, got the yellow T-shirts)

I can even smell this blog now. And taste it.

It smells of Bovril, thinly spread on a slice of ironic toast.

Sergei

4 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

It smells of bovine by-product? Curious.

Thu Dec 09, 03:37:00 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Didn't I hear somewhere recently that Bovril is now 100% vegetarian? Or did I dream that?
(Come to that, can something be 90% vegetarian? Surely it either is, or it isn't? Oh, and do you eat eggs?)

Fri Dec 10, 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Yup - it's vegetarian now - http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,1354553,00.html
...in fact, it might even be Vegan, though I can't be certain as the same quotes have been used transposing vegetarian/vegan depending on where you read it.

...Hello? Is anybody still listening?

Fri Dec 10, 02:51:00 PM  
Blogger therussian said...

That most beefy of drinks is actually Vegan? what is Vegemite then? Kangaroo Poo?

Fri Dec 10, 08:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home