DailyMeander

Is it a bird? A butterfly? A bee? An excrutiating boil on the bottom? A pain in the neck, and a nasty-tasting medicine? Yup. It's an extension of me; warts and all. A third arm if you like. Always handy, if you know what I mean...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Welcome to Daily Meander Dear Reader... This blog is intended to simply be an online diary. Like my real diary, it will contain political, funny, sexual, thoughtful, sweet and engaging entries. Some will be true, and some will be patently untrue. Imagination is part of life. I use mine. Use yours.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Leaving Traces

Your Boss is off, and he asks you to conduct a meeting with Software Consultants, using his office as the location.

Good idea - you can make use of the gigantic whiteboard, the overhead projector, the electrically operated blackout blinds and all the other super-dooper trinkets of higher officialdom that come with promotion.

So.

While you are waiting for your guests, what does one do?

Play of course.

Up, down, in, out, on, off.

"I didn't get where I am today by playing with executive gadgets Perrin"

The best gadget of all, though, is the filter coffee maker, nicely filling the office with the aroma of fresh grounds.

And when I knock it over, drowning my Boss's desk, his leather blotter, his remote controls for the blinds and projector, his laptop bag and his brand new carpet, I reckon that aroma of fresh grounds is going to last a whole lot longer than I want it to.

He's not back until Monday, so I live in hope.

Sergei

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

How did you manage to knock it over? Were you playing with his golf putter again?

Wed Feb 16, 09:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home