DailyMeander

Is it a bird? A butterfly? A bee? An excrutiating boil on the bottom? A pain in the neck, and a nasty-tasting medicine? Yup. It's an extension of me; warts and all. A third arm if you like. Always handy, if you know what I mean...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Welcome to Daily Meander Dear Reader... This blog is intended to simply be an online diary. Like my real diary, it will contain political, funny, sexual, thoughtful, sweet and engaging entries. Some will be true, and some will be patently untrue. Imagination is part of life. I use mine. Use yours.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Learn From History

It's amazing how many people never learn from history.

For example, a mate of mine once got pulled over for being over the DD limit, about three weeks after his previous ban for the same offence had expired. In the few months leading up to the end of the ban, he had bought two rally cars, spent thousands rebuilding them.

Didn't learn you see.

I'm not talking about the DD ban.

Oh no.

The rally cars.

Opel Manta's.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

In the days before I had children, I considered people who drink drove to be morons.

Now I consider them to be dangerous morons.

I honestly feel that if someone has been banned for it, and then gets caught again, they should be banned again permanently.

Everyone deserves a second chance. But not at killing people through their own selfish actions.

I bet he still smells, too.

Fri Jan 14, 11:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home