DailyMeander

Is it a bird? A butterfly? A bee? An excrutiating boil on the bottom? A pain in the neck, and a nasty-tasting medicine? Yup. It's an extension of me; warts and all. A third arm if you like. Always handy, if you know what I mean...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Welcome to Daily Meander Dear Reader... This blog is intended to simply be an online diary. Like my real diary, it will contain political, funny, sexual, thoughtful, sweet and engaging entries. Some will be true, and some will be patently untrue. Imagination is part of life. I use mine. Use yours.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Lord Above...and it's only Tuesday.

That's it. The final straw. I fear I'm about to join several esteemed ex-colleagues on the gentle, but rapidly-steepening decline into the world of the Baldies. Give it about a year or so. Six weeks even, the way some of my projects are going right now.

I've also decided to finally rebuild the Honda CX this year. I've owned this delicious classic V-Twin 500 motorcycle for seven years this year, but it's been off the road for the last five.

The two statements above are not necessarily connected, but in my experience, anyone who goes bald in their mid-thirties suddenly has the unmistakable urge to feel the wind in the hair once more.

Except of course the Baldock Hells Angels chapter. You guys will never lose your hair. Ever. And may your nuts remain shiny forever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

mid-thirties?

I should have been so lucky.

Wed Apr 13, 08:06:00 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

I'm doing fine, thanks :)

Fri Apr 15, 06:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home