DailyMeander

Is it a bird? A butterfly? A bee? An excrutiating boil on the bottom? A pain in the neck, and a nasty-tasting medicine? Yup. It's an extension of me; warts and all. A third arm if you like. Always handy, if you know what I mean...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Welcome to Daily Meander Dear Reader... This blog is intended to simply be an online diary. Like my real diary, it will contain political, funny, sexual, thoughtful, sweet and engaging entries. Some will be true, and some will be patently untrue. Imagination is part of life. I use mine. Use yours.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Grape Hoobs

I'm a great fan of Hoobs. They seem to have been with us since time began, although perhaps only since pubescent times in reality. Hoobs seem to come in all sorts of colours - blue, pink, green - even brown.

Well, I've just discovered the latest colour which have appeared in that special place where the Sun doesn't shine.

Grape Hoobs.

Very rare, and I can only think of one other person in WHQTTT who has also made this fascinating discovery.

Scissors anyone?

Sergei

4 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

That took me *far* too long to work out. I even hit Google for an explanation (which failed, natch).

Welcome. It's all downhill from here.

Mon Oct 24, 07:04:00 AM  
Blogger therussian said...

You just had to say it quite quickly, in a Norfolk accent.

Mon Oct 24, 10:44:00 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Oh, I worked it out, no problem.

Anyway, scissors aren't the answer.
Tere's only one solution, but I'm pretty sure some members (!) of the team would rather not hear it.

bzzzzzz....

Tue Oct 25, 01:07:00 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

First chance he's got, he wants to talk about his hoobs or lack of.

I did warn Matt.

Thu Oct 27, 11:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home