DailyMeander

Is it a bird? A butterfly? A bee? An excrutiating boil on the bottom? A pain in the neck, and a nasty-tasting medicine? Yup. It's an extension of me; warts and all. A third arm if you like. Always handy, if you know what I mean...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Welcome to Daily Meander Dear Reader... This blog is intended to simply be an online diary. Like my real diary, it will contain political, funny, sexual, thoughtful, sweet and engaging entries. Some will be true, and some will be patently untrue. Imagination is part of life. I use mine. Use yours.

Monday, November 28, 2005

...and bump goes Pottifer..

There is a girl sitting near me on the train this morning. She's really purrrdy, but suffers from acne today. Twin sister is standing next to her. She's really purrrdy too. No acne. I wonder if there is any jealousy in that relationship. Very topical.

Man exactly opposite me is obviously ex-SAS. Or at least Army. Maybe. He's wearing a Rolex - a real one. Checked shirt and tweed jacket. Creases sharp enough to slice through a table leg. Eagle-eye lever on the back of the head is a real give-away though. And he's having trouble holding on to that coffee cup with his extra grippy hands.

Lady next to me has a crutch. I mean she is supported by a walking aid. Very large. The lady I mean. You can't take very large crutches on the train. They get in everybody's way.

Passing through one of the stations, I saw Peter Sellars on the platform. Looked like he'd been waiting a helluva long time for his train.

The bloke across the aisle has got an enormous hooter. Very annoying. Parp parp like he's Noddy's little red-and-yellow car or something. Poop poop like Toad's bad habits. Get a life. Or Beechams.

My carriage seems deserted today.

Must remember to buy deodorant at lunchtime.

Sergei

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

In all the time I commuted, I only remember two fellow travellers.

The youngish lady who seemed to take great pleasure at waking me up by kicking my shins, and the gentleman who discovered he hadn't brought a hankerchief after all, and his hands suffered greatly.

I wouldn't be able to tell a genuine rolex from a fake one, though.

Tue Nov 29, 04:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home