DailyMeander

Is it a bird? A butterfly? A bee? An excrutiating boil on the bottom? A pain in the neck, and a nasty-tasting medicine? Yup. It's an extension of me; warts and all. A third arm if you like. Always handy, if you know what I mean...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Welcome to Daily Meander Dear Reader... This blog is intended to simply be an online diary. Like my real diary, it will contain political, funny, sexual, thoughtful, sweet and engaging entries. Some will be true, and some will be patently untrue. Imagination is part of life. I use mine. Use yours.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Populist #1

In the manner of word association, I'm just going to write whatever comes into my head - as fast as I can, and without trying to influence my thoughts. Ready? Deep breath...

Bach's Toccata and Fugue
Music lessons
Piano
Lost skill
Sadness
Fingers
Nails
Cut
Rattle on keyboard
Grubby keyboard
replace kit
peripheral
vision
night goggles
see-through
nightie
teddy
cuddle
furry
warm
sleep

Ok. See where my mind goes when I let go of it's hand, metaphorically speaking?

Sergei

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Life," said Marvin dolefully, "loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it."

I dream of Electric Sheep, and small gods.

Tue Dec 20, 11:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home