DailyMeander

Is it a bird? A butterfly? A bee? An excrutiating boil on the bottom? A pain in the neck, and a nasty-tasting medicine? Yup. It's an extension of me; warts and all. A third arm if you like. Always handy, if you know what I mean...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Welcome to Daily Meander Dear Reader... This blog is intended to simply be an online diary. Like my real diary, it will contain political, funny, sexual, thoughtful, sweet and engaging entries. Some will be true, and some will be patently untrue. Imagination is part of life. I use mine. Use yours.

Friday, November 26, 2004

It's Love. Actually.

It might just interest everyone to know that I rediscovered love today. Not in the 'Friends Reunited' manner, but in the true, old-fashioned Bolt From The Blue way.

It wasn't an old flame, or even a gorgeous curvy blonde.

It was simply a realisation of what I was put on the planet for.

I was at home this evening, doing a simple, menial household chore, when I was consumed by an almighty flood of wellbeing, of boredom with complication, and of a mixture of winning a marathon, getting a gold at the olympics, and a massive uplift of spirit.

I discovered that, never mind the buzzcocks, I possess a true, astounding, and fantastic love for someone.

Can't wait to tell her.

After I've finished the vacuuming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home